"• Harley-Davidson was the first motor bike manufacturer to produce the “Cruiser”. The company got its start in a 3×5 meter (10×17 foot) garage in 1901 with its design of a motorized bicycle. Today, moto-empire creators William Sylvester Harley and Arthur Davidson are known all over the world!
• The powerful motorcycle engine of the legendary CRUISER, the unique design of the 1980s, its low seating position and its wide-set handle bars – all this was embodied by our designers in this 3D puzzle by WOODEN.CITY.
• With two or three wooden models you can set up a real race! Your motorcycle accelerates and runs for a few minutes, thanks to the pull-back winding mechanism. It is only necessary to press down a little on the model’s rear wheel and pull it back.
• Detail by detail, you will assemble by yourself a realistic CRUISER mini-copy: racing wheels with rubber tires, a kickstand for stability while parked, a dashboard with an image of a speedometer, wide wing like handle bars and a gas tank with an engraved logo.
• Start making your own story! Build wooden mechanical models, and both inspiration and fresh ideas will come to you!
• Natural materials and glue less assembly make your 3D wooden puzzle motorcycle safe for children to play with. Collect wooden craft models for the whole family and set up races! It’s a useful and exciting gift for adults and children. Our wooden branded packaging looks very photogenic under the Christmas tree!
• Number of details: 152
• Assembly time: 2 hours
• Model size: 220 x 120 x 80 mm
• Package size: 245 × 188 × 30 mm
• Package weight: 0.45 kg
• Detailed instructions are included, and there is no need for glue.
• Packaging: a wooden box;
• Made in Poland.
• Material: environmentally friendly birch plywood, rubber bands;
• Recommended for the children aged 14 years old. "
"• If your are passionate about miniature wooden vintage models that replicate the classical vehicles that have market the history is a noble and enriching passion that you can now cultivate further more with the Wooden City Cruiser Model.
• One of the greatest parts about the wooden bike is its complex mechanism that, once put together, will actually work and put the bike on the move, the rubber band engine making the motorcycle ride for up to 3m in one winding.
• If you have a special business partner that seems to have it all or you just want to show your father how much he means to you, the answer to a wonderful present is here: the mechanical Cruiser is not only an interesting project, but also a unique piece that will impress even the pickiest collector.
• Made in Poland, the obvious grandeur of the V8 Engine architecture is made from 100% naturally sourced materials, the Birch plywood. It promises lasting lustre, and durability through the years.
• This is a DIY project. This is an ultimate DIY project. There is no need of any kind adhesives to put together this product. It is snaps all together. A step by step instruction book is provided. "
|Shipping Time||Regular (3-5 Days)|