"• Go to London! When you do, an absolute must-do thing in the capital of Great Britain is to take a ride on a red double-decker bus which rides through the streets with only a door-less open platform for passengers to get on and off. In 1954 the first prototype double-decker was created (entering service two years later in February 1956), and in December 2005 the bus made its last run as a city passenger transport. However, several buses still ply around London for tourists to see the city.
• These buses had their own urban customs. For example, on the second floor, the front row of seats was typically regarded as only for lovers. The conductors were always joking and amusing passengers as the bus travelled through the city.
• The LONDON BUS by WOODEN City is rubber band-driven (runs on a “rezinomotor”). It has an open rotating gear mechanism. It carries passengers, and one of them even stands on the open platform on its rear. Just about to jump from it!Assembling 3d jigsaw puzzles for adults can be difficult. It is possible that it may take several evenings of concentrated silence. However, it is better to assemble your LONDON BUS while listening to the music of the famous band The Beatles! Then your imagination will definitely take you to London in the years that these buses operated!
• Your LONDON BUS and the Liverpool Four are waiting for you! A great gift for yourself and your kids this LONDON BUS will be one of their first and favourite models among the 3d jigsaw puzzles produced by Wooden City.
• Made in Poland, this is a Lovely gift for Keep Sakes, Christmas, New Year and Birthdays!
• Number of details: 216
• Assembly time: 6 hours
• Model size: 232 x 70 x 115 mm
• Package size: 355 × 240 × 40 mm
• Package weight: 1.09 kg
• No glue required in assembly process
• Material used: high quality 100% ECO recyclable plywood, heavy duty rubber bands
• Original 2-speed rubber band engine
• Engine operated by winding up with the key provided in the set
• Maximum powered movement length: 4 meters
• Speed control and Direction control
• Recommended for age: 14 years and up
• Made in Poland"
"• Have you ever been to London before? Are you a 3-D puzzle geek like us? Plunge into the vibrant London atmosphere by building our new Wooden City 3D mechanical model - the famous London double-decker!
• Our NEW Wooden City London Bus model winds up with ease using the special key provided in the set. Listen to the engine sounds that we meticulously crafted in the manufacturing process to give you even more satisfaction of the assembly process and result.
• The Wooden City London Bus Model manual rubber band engine operates in TWO speeds. You can also set up the direction for the bus movements with the rear arm mechanism. Our Wooden City London Bus rubber band engine is the most powerful of the kind on the market. It can run your new London Bus model for up to 4 meters.
• But that’s not all! Our Wooden City London Bus has three passengers whose safety will be in your hands! Lovely Christmas, New year and a birthday gift! Good for Keep sakes and as a farewell gift too!"
|Shipping Time||Regular (3-5 Days)|