"• In ancient times, the number of a rival’s chariots determined the power of his army. Because of this ancient machine of war, the army of the Roman Empire was one of the most powerful and manoeuvrable in those days.
• Because it fought so many wars, the Romans had to move quietly from one “hot spot” to another. Therefore, they built great roads not only for civilian traffic, but also for the movement of war chariots. The width of the road was determined by the spacing between the chariot’s wheels, which itself was measured by the distance required for its two horses to run side-by-side. Chariot wheels left a deep impression on the roads. Through the centuries, Europeans continued to build their carriages at roughly the same axle width so that they could easily travel on these roads.
• Accordingly, it is said that George Stephenson developed his railroad steam engine prototype by setting up rails on a nearby chariot road, which ultimately determined the width of standard gauge tracks today!
• Build your chariot and dive into the legends of the Roman Empire! Just pull your cart back a little and it will roll across any hard, flat surface. If you collect a few chariots, you can arrange a real battle between Roman legionnaires and barbarians. Your children will be delighted!
• A great gift for historians and adventure lovers, the ROMAN CHARIOT will be one of their first and favourite models among the 3d jigsaw puzzles produced by Wooden City.
• Made in Poland, this is a Lovely gift for Keep Sakes, Christmas, New Year and Birthdays!
• Number of details: 69
• Assembly time: 3-4 hours
• Model size: 220 x 55 x 130 mm
• Package size: 240 × 175 × 28 mm
• Package weight: 0.3 kg
• Set of high-quality plywood boards with precisely pre-cutout parts
• Rubber band self-propelled engine
• Recommended for ages: 10 and up"
"• 3D Wooden City puzzle model of Roman Chariot is a copy of a war chariot employed and operated by Roman warriors in the ancient times.
• This is a project of a beginner level of difficulty. All you need to assemble this historically accurate model with a rubber band engine is included in the box: detailed step-by-step instructions, a set of high quality plywood boards with precisely pre-cut out parts and other details. The explanations of assembly stages are intuitive and easy to follow. The only tools required are your own hands, time and some patience.
• We guarantee that all Wooden City 3D models will serve you for many years. Clean them with a damp cloth. And if you wish to recycle them, no worries - they are 100% recyclable with almost zero harm to the environment."
|Shipping Time||Regular (3-5 Days)|