"• During the Second World War, the American motor company Willys-Overland Motors began production of their legendary army jeep, the Willys MB. In 1941, mass production of this military utility vehicle began, and they were immediately employed by the Allied forces in large quantities. They went down in history as reliable, manoeuvrable and functional. It truly was a “technical breakthrough,” and a real “motor of war.”
• Today, both the jeep and its successor, the SUV, are expensive all-terrain vehicles designed for rugged individuals. They overcome obstacles, dust, roads, and hazards! They put real adventures right into your hands!
• Our “4×4” drives up to 2 meters. After assembly, set the lever position to forward or backward, put the locking lever in the stop position, wind up the model with the key (you’ll find the key in the spare wheel) and then lower the locking lever. The jeep has front wheel-steering. The hood opens and closes and is secured with two clips, and the windshield tilts.
• This is the perfect model for playing with boys! Villains, spies, and the main heroes rush to their jeeps, and all the villains win! You can set up a “safari race” around all their toy animals. Our “4×4” will be the “crown jewel” of your collection of self propelled wooden models.
• Number of details: 569
• Assembly time: 12 hours
• Model size: 279 x 151 x 148 mm
• Package size: 355 × 240 × 51 mm
• Package weight: 2.4 kg
• Made in Poland.
• Material – environmentally friendly birch plywood;
• It is started with a key; Rotates with help of a rubber motor;
• Independent suspension;
• Four-wheel drive;
• There are one trigger lever and a direction change lever;
• The length of the path from one started is 2 meters;
• Assembly – without glue;
• Recommended for the children aged 14 years old;
• The model is started with a special key, has a removable shovel, axe and canister."
"• “WOODEN CITY” 3D puzzle is a construction set made of environmentally friendly materials with an open mechanism. The assembly does not require any glue. Press the parts and assemble in accordance with the instructions. “WOODEN CITY” Jeep is a real find for those who are fond of history and like adventure.
• Today, we represent “Jeep”, as an expensive off-the-road vehicle for brutal men. During the Second World War, the American company Willys started production of the Willys MB automobile. It went down in history as a reliable, maneuverable and functional vehicle. It was a “technical breakthrough”. There was a real “war of engines”. Overcoming of obstacles, road dust and risk! You have a real adventure in your hands!
• The automobile model can drive up to 2 meters. After assembly, you need to set the position of the lever forward or backward, set the locking lever in the stop position, start the model with a key and lower the lever (the key is located in the spare wheel). The front wheels are steered. The hood is opened and fixed by two locks, and the windshield tilts.
• Our “4×4” exemplifies our difficult 3D puzzles for adults. It features everything you see in a real jeep:
- an internal combustion engine with moving pistons, and a trigger lever at the rear of the vehicle;
- a ratchet mechanism;
- a lever to switch direction of movement;
- three moving pedals (each are spring-loaded with its own rubber band control);
- a hitch at the rear of the model designed for its trailer;
- four-wheel drive and independent suspension on both axles;
- removable shovel
- rear view mirror;
- a drive shaft and semi-axle shafts with crossings, just like you find on a real jeep.
• Great as a Gift for Christmas, New Year , Home Décor, Keep sakes and Farewell."
|Shipping Time||Regular (3-5 Days)|